Automatically closes tickets that haven't been updated in a while.
Feel free to propose features in the issue queue.
- Define a maximum ticket age with no responses.
- Type a friendly message telling your users why their ticket is being auto closed (with full access to ticket variables).
- Let's you choose the start and end states. For instance, if you only want to autoclose tickets in the state Pending, you can.
- Batch the closure of old tickets on a schedule via cron, closes as many or as few at a time as you want.
- Apply filters to only autoclose expired tickets, or tickets that have been answered.
- Can even work with autocron!
Requires zero mods to core.
Built for 1.10.