I do not know if this helps but ever since I installed with PHP 8.0 I've had a problem with time with OSTicket picking up the timezone.
I upgraded to php 8.1, although the system information finally showed the PHP settings
there was still a database timezone problem. The "Database Information and Usage" was showing
Timezone = 0:00 Interpreted as UTC.
I then went to the my.cnf file and reset it as -07:00 and then as PDT -- neither had any effect, no matter how much I restarted mysqld, php, httpd php/fpn etc.
The one thing that worked was to log into mysql and set as follows:
set @@GLOBAL.time_zone ='-07:00';
Now this means when we are out of Daylight Savings TIme in California I will have to go in and reset. I think this is all due to having used php 8 in the first place ugh. But at least my tickets and messages are no longer difficult to track.