KevinTheJedi Okay, I unphared the file and set oauth2.php from private $debug = false; to private $debug = true;
EDIT: I realized this was before I updated the SQL code to point to the new plugin ID after extracting the .phar.
So, where would I be able to view the debug logs of it attempting to authenticate and where Microsoft responds with the failure?
I see that some new data was dumped to www-error.log, seen below:
[25-Nov-2022 18:32:32 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function setConfigClass() on null in /var/www/html/include/plugins/auth-oauth2/oauth2.php:601
#0 /var/www/html/include/plugins/auth-oauth2/oauth2.php(414): GenericEmailOauth2Provider->getPluginInstance()
#1 /var/www/html/include/plugins/auth-oauth2/oauth2.php(426): OAuth2ProviderBackend->getConfig()
#2 /var/www/html/include/class.email.php(574): OAuth2ProviderBackend->getConfigForm()
#3 /var/www/html/include/class.email.php(638): EmailAccount->getOAuth2ConfigForm()
#4 /var/www/html/include/ajax.email.php(23): EmailAccount->getAuthConfigForm()
#5 /var/www/html/include/class.dispatcher.php(153): EmailAjaxAPI->configureAuth()
#6 /var/www/html/include/class.dispatcher.php(40): UrlMatcher->dispatch()
#7 /var/www/html/include/class.dispatcher.php(122): Dispatcher->resolve()
#8 /var/www/html/include/class.dispatcher.php(40): UrlMatcher->dispatch()
#9 /var/www/html/scp/ajax.php(326): Dispatcher->resolve()
thrown in /var/www/html/include/plugins/auth-oauth2/oauth2.php on line 601