i have the following problem:
- I have a Strato web account
- I upload all files to my account and create a database
- I renamed the file "ost-sampleconfig.php" to "ost-config.php"
- I change every file and folder to "777" (only for testing)
- I run the webbased configuration setup and fill out all fields
Now comes the problem ... after i click the "Install Now" button i get a "500 Internal Server Error" page ... nothing else. When i look into the database the tables are created successfully but nothing else happens. when i go to my url again the setup script starts again. (But now with the error that the tables already exist)
Can somebody help me ...? :::