I have Configured one of my form to update the downtime and uptime of a device while working with the ticket , but i couldn't get the correct time in front end.
OST Helpdesk Version v1.15.1 (fe1d1f8) — Up to date
Web Server Software Microsoft-IIS/7.5
MySQL Version 8.0.20
PHP Version 7.2.26
TimeZone: ()Windows Server - Mysql and OST all time zones are Asia/Kolkata)
- I am Updating one of the downtime field as current date and time.
- It is showing correct date once i click Done in data picker screen(Field Name - ""Downtime End Date"" ). Both the date fields are same issue only to post the screenshot i am using "Downtime End Date" field.
3.Once i select Update in the above screen time changing to something else time and not the time which i updated.
- After Refreshing the page showing something else time and not correct time.
- But transaction stored in DB are showing the correct date and time.Only in front end i could see wrong Time.
in DB it is storing as 24-Hrs format.
- User Timezone is also set to Asia/Kolkata.
Kindly help to identify and to fix the issue.