Partly modified from ( Batch Ticket Assign for osTicket 1.6), but with some better (I think) modifications where each ticket can have it's own corresponding assignee options and comment.
Best to use with ( Toggle Tickets Content Preview) together, so admin/managers can preview and assign tickets directly in the tickets list page, without going into each ticket.
1. Unassigned Tickets tag
2. assignees options for each ticket
3. popup comments for each ticket
4. confirm box
1. new Unassigned Tickets tag including its ticket count under the Tickets tab. This sub tab will only appear if you have unassigned ticket, and will disappear if there is no unassigned ticket in your osTicket system.
2. In every open tickets tags (ie. not in close tickets tag), the options of assignees of each ticket are on the right of each ticket row.
3. Comment box will popup after chosen a assignee, box can be closed by either click X or anywhere outside the box. (Note: I make it allow empty comment here since my company prefer it...)
4. Click the Apply Assign button and a confirmation box would popup like other batch actions.
Popup comment box
My other Mods:
( Toggle Tickets Content Preview)
( Auto Save)
Please like my blog if this helps you