I know this has been a question that has been asked many times in the past on previous versions, but has anyone figured out a way to stop the SLA clock when a ticket is placed "on hold"?
If I give an example of how I would need it to work it might help me try to explain it...
- Customer emails us
- The ticket gets logged in osTicket
- One of our engineers assigned the ticket to themselves, and replies to the customer.
- As soon as they reply the ticket automatically goes on hold and pauses the SLA.
- When the customer reply's, the ticket will go back to "in progress" and the SLA continues.
- If then then need to reply again, it will put the ticket back "on hold" and again pause the SLA until we get a reply from the customer.
I hope this explains what I am after clear enough.