Thank you for your patience, ntozier! :)Short version: Instance 2 is working. Instance 3 is still not, but i think the problem is the template i changed/translated. Now, i cannot enable a new default template so i cannot test this theory for sure.Anyway, should'nt the template be the same as long as i use the "insert link"-variable?Instance 2: There is no records in the php-log or the osticket log..Mail being sent via SMTP (smtp.tdc.no, port 25)Web server IIS 8.5PHP version 5.5.11OS: Windows server 2012 R2Instance 3: . I said in my previous post that it didn't, but i was wrong. No changes made, only me mixing the recieved test-mails together.Mail being sent via SMTP (smtp.domeneshop.no, port 587 with auth. active)Web server: Apache 2.4.9 (win64)PHP version: 5.5.12OS: Windows server 2012 R2What i have tried since yesterday:Change php-version. Tested with 5.4.24 and 5.3.28Disabled plugin "attachments on the filesystem" (the only plugin used)Changed my preferred UI back to englishI just realized that of the templates actually is working so i assume the problem lies within the templates. I just made a new template without using any copy but when i try to enable the template, i get a error message saying "Unable to enable selected template set". Yet again, there is no error log in php or osticket.